Saturday, December 15, 2012

SMOKE

Ahhh! I happen to be in a situation where i cannot smoke anything, other than inhale the fumes of a wood stove. It's the middle of the night, I don't have anything at the house, I don't know anybody in the area that I could call, and all the stores are all closed.




I could give a crap about THC or nicotine or any other active chemical or whatever... if the ground wasn't covered in snow, I'd go out and collect some lawn clippings, roll 'em up in a scrap of newspaper and just smoke that.

______________


If you cannot bring yourself to truly set the world ablaze to save it, than the closest you can get is to inhale the metaphor of "hell" an let that fill you.

the element of fire. 

combustion: the most raw expression and example of the nature of everything....

a violent, all consuming process of change.

i can think of nothing more serene than a nuclear war.

destructive, better yet consuming, hypnotic as an asp...

...ash and smoke... the end of everything...

dancing upwards

a beautiful simile to sentuality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment